business of agriculture

business of agriculture
business of agriculture

How did you end up in the business of farming, agriculture was our livelihood from an early age, but I was no longer a farmer. I used to work as a sales insurance agent and when I was employed here in Abra, I went back to our old farm and got my interest in farming, so I thought to be a farmer, where my market was and what my market would be. So before leaving my business, I went to Manila again and once more went to supply my crop to clients Search took rahakanca when I myself said that we should not go back if it is at de back of a big unused land.

 And use it again. Our crops here are mainly pla१ days old, if you notice this stick is used as a base for the crop, when the strong winds or storms cause the crops to fall and fall. If you are transplanting easily during the rainy season, then you need to plan for pruning and protection is very important "was that the practice even then?" I think I am the only farmer who has implemented here and other farmers have come to support their crop because they plant without much planning but for me this whole thing is my livelihood so I really need to take care of it to maximize my profits. And Avoid Damage I set up the defense "How long have you been in Manila" since 2006 we moved to Manila Yes, there have been adjustments and go back to your own country when you had stayed "8 years" 8 years and decided to start farming business. Too big because I sold our house in Manila to start our business here and used them to buy farm machinery, and at the same time, what we had in the city was not available in that province.

For me ments adjustment can be described as "how your life was in the city" "compared to your lifestyle in the province" "When I was still working as an agent there was a quota and you need to meet the quota so that all you have to do is live in rain or shine. Everything has to be done, I have to come to work, but when I started farming and once I supply the customers. Because of that I started planting my market and my priority.

Eggplant Sealing Labo and other crops worked really well for our first harvest We used our first income to build a new home "So the last 5 years" years years "is your life, was it difficult to give you the first in the corporate world from the second to the second month? This was because all your money and savings were directly invested and invested but not the third of the harvest season In the month I'm so thankful that everything worked out well for the first time, which is probably because it's not so hard to leave the corporate world, when you just started farming, compared to how big your fields are, I started with about 1.5 hectares now, almost 5 of them. What is the difference? Yes, one big difference is starting with a capital budget so that you can earn good returns You have to manage your budget carefully and the income is the same amount of money unless a bad storm hits the farm.

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget